Aug 24, 2017 | Ajones | 4684 views
Tryouts are fast approaching
Tryouts are fast approaching....
If you wish to tryout for a REP team please read the following
- You must be registered with HMHA and signed up for tryouts
(This can be done the night of Tryouts, but not recommended)
- $75 Tryout fee must be paid prior to hitting the ice
- You must attend Rep tryouts and be released in order to tryout for an AE team
- 2004 Bantam players must attend the Mandatory Contact Clinic
- Check the website for your tryout schedule - this is subject to change keep checking!
continue reading for Tryout information...
****Arrive at least 45 min before Tryout time*****
1) Check in at the registration table
2) Receive your jersey - jersey colors are usually position specific not by player choice
3) Proceed to the dressing room - be ready to hit the ice 5 minutes early
4) Bring your own labeled water bottle - There will NOT be supplied water bottles. 5) Leave cell phones at home Any questions or concerns with Tryouts please contact Kelly Farnsworth or for Registration Amanda Jones Good Luck