In addition to Joe Arruda's hockey school this summer, Scott Grover, Jeremy Rupke, and Tim Harrow have teamed up to do an on-ice / off-ice session.
This camp is Monday - Friday starting August 15th for a cost of $205.00 The schedule is as follows
Novice to All Atoms
On Ice - 1:10pm - 2:00, Don Lough Arena
Off Ice - 2:30pm - 3:30, Jack Bionda
All PeeWee - All Bantams
On Ice - 2:10pm - 3:00, Don Lough Arena
Off Ice - 3:30pm - 4:30, Jack Bionda
Contact Dianna Clark at [email protected]
to register today!
The science of skating is more than an aerobic program designed to make the skater sweat…The Science of Skating is designed to develop fundamental skating skills through which a hockey player will achieve greater success.
Explosive acceleration, proper use of edges, improved lateral movement, increased balance, and precise stopping, are just the beginning of the skills that are taught in The Science of Skating. We will help the player take his or her game to the next level!
Scott Grover’s Background
- Trainer of OHL, PWHL, NCAA, Team Canada and NHL players
- NCCP level 3 certified coach
- 30 years coaching experience
- 23 years experience as power skating director
Tim has been a Professional Personal Trainer for 22 years. His unique skills and martial arts experience provide him with the knowledge and ability to help athletes of all ages and levels reach and surpass their goals. Tim provides training to athletes from a myriad of ages, abilities and sports, from amateur to semi-pro. Tim has a unique and uncanny ability to reach athletes as individuals. He creates and delivers customized training to meet a person’s individual needs and abilities. Tim’s dedication, determination and experience bring each athlete he works with to the next level. This is illustrated in Harrow Performance’s Wall of Fame. This is a wall at Harrow Performance dedicated to athletes who have pushed themselves, shown great dedication, overcome great obstacles and demonstrated leadership skills to inspire others.
Highlights of accomplishments include:
- Provincially Endorsed Expert for the Coaches Association of Ontario (C.A.O)
- Cofounder of TKO fighting arts facility for amateur and pro fighters in Kitchener, Ont.
- Coached & trained the Team Canada Kickboxing team 1997-1998
- Strength and conditioning coach at Elite Hockey Performance Camps
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Listowel Cyclones, Huntsville Otters, and the Muskoka shield Junior A hockey teams
- Fitness Evaluator at the World Hockey Centre
- Trained Olympic Gold Medalist and Ontario Senior Games Bronze Medalist