Skates too tight? Hockey pants too short? Need to sell some gear? Need to buy some gear? This is the place to be - Canada Summit Centre August 11 10am-1pm!
So how does the equipment sale work if you need to sell?
- Contact Kim Thompson to request a vendor number. She can be contacted at [email protected]
- She will email you tags to be used at the sale
- Fill out your vendor number, size and price for each article
- Drop off all articles to the Summit Centre between 9am and 10am
- The sale will run 10am-1pm
- At 1pm return to the Summit Centre to pick up your cash and/or any unsold articles
- Any equipment not picked up will be donated.
* Please note that HMHA will with hold 10% of all sales to aid in player development programs.
So how does the equipment sale work if you need to buy?
1. Come with your player to the Canada Summit Centre between 10am and 1pm
2. Shop for skates, pants, shoulders pads, etc. There is usually a wide variety or player and goalie equipment available.
3. There will be HMHA executive members available to help with fitment.
4. Pay the HMHA executive member the amount shown on the vendor tags
If you have any further questions, please contact Kim Thompson at the above email address.