Vulnerable Sector Check
Huntsville Minor Hockey (HMH) and Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) requires ALL volunteers to complete a Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) with the OPP prior to being Rostered to a team. For more information regarding VSCs please review the OMHA Criminal Record Check Policy.pdf
- The application is fully online!
- It's free!!
- In most cases the turnaround to receive a completed form is about 2-3 days!
Completing a Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
1) Complete the Vulnerable Sector Letter 2022-23.docx, save locally as PDF on computer, then attach electronically during the application process
2) Review Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) System expectations page prior to submitting
3) Scroll to the bottom to "Apply for a Record Check"
4) Email your completed VSC and state division to Michele Snow.
Completing a Vulnerable Sector Check "Declaration Letter"
Complete HMHA VSC Declaration Fillable PDF Form ONLY if you have a current Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) on file with the association. You must complete a declaration letter for the current hockey season stating that since your last VSC you have not been convicted of any criminal offence. The declaration is not to be sent to the OPP, simply email completed form to Michele Snow.
If you have any questions please reach out to Secretary/Privacy Officer: Michele Snow [email protected]