NEW TO HUNSTVILLE? (Huntsville Minor Hockey)


Are you new to Huntsville and would like to play hockey? Whether your intention is to play in the Local League system or Rep program, you will need to contact our Registrar to complete the proper transfer documents. 

Local League:
A group of teams from a number of local centres surrounding the area of Muskoka, Parry Sound (MPSHL) compete regularly in a recreational league. There is significant travel to the following centres:

Local Centres (MPSHL):

  • Almaguin Minor Hockey Association (Burks Falls & South River)
  • Highland Storm Minor Hockey Association (Minden & Haliburton)
  • Huntsville Minor Hockey Association
  • Muskoka Rock Minor Hockey Association (Port Carling & Humphrey)
  • Parry Sound Minor Hockey Association (Parry Sound & Humphrey)
  •  South Muskoka Minor Hockey Association (Gravenhurst & Bracebridge)

Rep Program: A team which is eligible to play for an OMHA, OHF and or HC championship and whose players must be eligible by age and residence. An evaluation (tryout) process is used to create a team. There is significant travel depending on the rep teams participating and tournaments you compete in.

Contact: Alicia Cox - Registrar

[email protected]