Have you moved to our area? (Huntsville Minor Hockey)

PrintHave you moved to our area?
Are you new to Huntsville and would like to play Hockey?

Whether your intention is to play in the house league system or Rep program, you will need to complete and submit a player transfer form in order for your player to be rostered to a team.  


If you need further assistance or clarification please contact Virginia Jacobsen at the OMHA at [email protected] or 905-780-2161.