1. WHAT NIGHTS/DAYS WILL MY CHILD SKATE?
Until registration is closed and final numbers are established days and times by division cannot be determined.
2. WHAT IF MY CHILD HAS NEVER PLAYED AND DOES NOT LIKE HOCKEY AFTER REGISTRATION. ARE REFUNDS AVAILABLE?
Refunds are an option with a $50 administration fee; by Sept 30th, 90% will be refunded, by Oct 31st, 75%, Nov 30th, 50%. No refunds will be issued after Dec 1st. The refund process will begin once you email your Local League/Rep Director and the Registrar of your refund request.
4. HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD IF FUNDING IS PENDING?
3. HOW DO I QUALIFY OR APPLY FOR FUNDING?
Please refer to 'Financial Assistance' tab under Registration.
Manual Registration must be completed as per the quick enrollment form provided.
5. WHAT IS RESPECT IN SPORT FOR PARENTS? DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT?
OMHA has mandated that one parent take the 'Respect in Sport Parent Course'. If Players do not have a parent who has the Respect Certification they will be unable to play. You can find this clinic in the registration tab
8. MY CHILD IS ENROLLED IN HOCKEY AND ANOTHER SPORT, THERE IS A CONFLICT WITH SCHEDULES. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO?
6. IF I AM MOVING TO THE AREA, HOW DO I REGISTER?
Whether your intention is to play in the house league system or Rep program, you will need to complete and submit a player transfer form, in order for your player to be rostered to a team. Please refer to the 'Moved to Huntsville' tab under Registration information.
7. AS A PARENT, WILL I RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THE ASSOCIATION RELATING TO SCHEDULED ICE TIMES OR INFORMATION ON MY HOCKEY TEAM?
You may receive emails from your teams manager and/or convener. No emails from the association will be sent to players or parents. It's the responsibility of the player and parent to check the website regularly for any schedule changes or team information.
In most cases no. Once final enrollment numbers are in, sufficient ice needs to be secured and scheduled covering multiple age groups/divisions. We can't guarantee each year what those ice times/schedules will look like. It is the player/parents responsibility to coordinate hockey and other sports schedules.