1. WHAT NIGHTS/DAYS WILL MY SON/DAUGHTER SKATE?
Until registration is closed and final numbers are established days and times by division cannot be determined.
2. WHAT IF MY SON/DAUGHTER HAS NEVER PLAYED AND DOES NOT LIKE HOCKEY AFTER REGISTRATION. ARE REFUNDS AVAILABLE?
Refunds are an option, there is a $50 administration fee. Sept 30 90%, Oct 31 75%, Nov 30 50%. No refunds after Dec 1. An email must be sent to Local League Director/Rep Director and Registrar in order to for the refund process to begin.
3. HOW DO I QUALIFY OR APPLY FOR FUNDING?
Please refer to the Financial Assistance tab under registration.
4. HOW DO I REGISTER MY CHILD IF FUNDING IS PENDING?
Manual Registration must be completed as per the quick enrollment form provided.
5. WHAT IS RESPECT IN SPORT FOR PARENTS? DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT?
OMHA has mandated that one parent take the Respect in Sport Parent Course. If Players do not have a parent who has the Respect Certification they will be unable to play.
6. IF I AM MOVING TO THE AREA, HOW DO I REGISTER?
Whether your intention is to play in the house league system or Rep program, you will need to complete and submit a player transfer form, in order for your player to be rostered to a team. Please refer to the information under the registration tab.